Safe Mode is the first step in recovering a crashed computer when it displays the blue start up screen (Blue Screen of Death) which continuously restarts. Safe Mode option load a minimal set of drivers for fixing problems in Windows.
Here is how to Start Windows in Safe Mode
- Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard as the operating system boots (before the Windows logo shows).
- When the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, ensure that the Safe mode option is selected and then press ENTER.
- Now, you computer then begins to start in Safe mode.
- After troubleshooting restart the computer as you normally start.
Note: Sometimes Windows boots before you can choose a safe mode, restart your computer and Start tapping the F8 key when operating system boots.
- Starting computer in Windows Safe Mode
- What is Windows Safe Mode?
- Stop unwanted programs that start up automatically on Windows
- How Do I add My Recent Documents to the Start Menu
- Private Browsing in Safari – Surf in Stealth Mode
- Windows Blue Screen – Blue Screen of Death Recovery
- Speed Up Windows Boot Time – How To
- Using Windows Explorer as FTP Client
- Check Website for Malware using Google Safe Browsing Page
- UBS gets RBI clearance to start banking operations in India