Interested in invest in BRIC Countries. Following are the famous BRIC funds (Mutual Funds ) worldwide and the fund companies that began offering BRIC funds to investors in Europe and Asia and to U.S. high-net-worth individuals. These funds are designed to allow access to investment opportunities in the BRIC economies – Brazil, Russia, India and China
List of BRIC FUNDS
Templeton BRIC Fund – By Franklin Templeton Investments
HSBC BRIC Freestyle Fund – By HSBC Asset Management
Allianz RCM BRIC Stars Fund – By Allianz
db Benefit BRIC – By Deutsche Asset Management
SCHRODER BRIC FUND – By Schroders Investment Management
DWS BRIC Plus Fund – By Deutsche Asset Management (Asia)Ltd
NIKK BRICs Equity Fund – By Nikko Asset Management Japan.
As per Franklin Templeton( World Bank, 12/31/04 ) , BRIC economies’ share of global gross domestic product (GDP) has grown 16% since 2000 to where it now accounts for over 9% of global GDP.
Happy investing in the BRIC countries!
- Brazil, Russia, India and China( BRIC ) larger economy by 2050
- Advantages of Mutual Funds
- Disadvantages of Mutual Funds
- Beijing Games 2008 Test China’s Rising Power !
- Best companies to work for in India
- Lakshmi Mittal’s Big India Investment
- Shopping time! Corporate India is on acquisition spree
- Why Wal-Mart has to partner with Bharti in India?
- Lenovo to open plants in Mexico and India
- Kohl’s favorite market – India