General Market Advice
Have you wondered how investment gurus like Warren Buffet made billions in investment?I read a fact that Warren Buffet will not invest in technology companies. He admitted that he will invest only in a business that he fully understands, and he admittedly does not understand what a lot of today’s technology companies actually do
These gurus follow some strategy when investing. Here is some general market advice.
1. Never ever chase a stock.
2. Buy when markets are in the grip of panic.
3. Only buy fundamentally strong stocks, which are undervalued.
4. Invest in companies with proven management.
5. Avoid loss-making companies.
6. PE Ratio and Growth in earnings per share is the key.
7. Look for stocks with dividend paying record.
Like ThePicky, follow us on Twitter, or get daily updates via email.Related entries: