Wikipedia, the online encyclopaedia, has plans to introduce a new layer of editorial review on articles about living people. This review feature will be called as flagged revisions. Wikipedia is one of the 10 most popular sites on the Web.
At present all changes to individual entries are recorded and viewable online, but under the new system (flagged revisions)a novice editor’s changes would be held on the Wikipedia servers pending approval and require an experienced volunteer editor’s sign off on any change made by the public.
Wikipedia page controls will start as a two-month trial. The two-month trial will test a system of “flagged revisions” on the English-language Wikipedia site.
- Difference Between Google Knol & Wikipedia
- Check Website for Malware using Google Safe Browsing Page
- How to Improve Your Web Page Performance
- Adding .html to WordPress Page URL
- How to Find Router Configuration Web Page?
- How to create WordPress Custom Database Error Page
- Parental Control Software – Safe Eyes
- Google Knol – A Unit Of Knowledge
- Google officially acquired DoubleClick
- How to Filiter Irrelevant ads in Adsense Ad Review Center