A Paperless Bill is an electronic version of your bill that you can view online. When you enroll to a paperless billing service, you receive an email notification that your bill is available instead of a paper bill in the mail. Your paper and online bill show you the same information.
Benefits of Paperless Billing
Paperless billing offers several advantages
- Secure – Your Paperless Billing statement can’t be lost or stolen in the mail.
- Always available – You can view or print or downloads PDF version of bill anytime. 24-hour access to your billing.
- Fast – Paperless Billing typically available to view few days before the paper version and can view billing history upto 2 to 7 years depending on the provider.
- No paper clutter – You don’t have to manage paper files of your bill, it allows you to keep paper-free record
- Green – Help save the environment
- Get email notification/alert – Get an alert by email or text message when your bill is ready.
Some of services you can request paperless billing include,
- Utility Bills
- Bank statements
- Credit Card statements
- Payroll checks
- Insurance statements
- Telephone bill
Visit your provider website to enroll to paperless billing.