Office Web apps (Microsoft Office Web Applications) is the lightweight free online version of popular Microsoft Office software. Microsoft Office 2010 will include lightweight versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote which will allow you to access documents from anywhere through internet like Google Docs.
You can access the Office 2010 Web apps free of charge using a Windows Live ID. Microsoft Office Web Applications is the Google Docs Alternative.
Image : Viewing a Word document Online
You can create and view office documents across PCs, mobile phones (iphone etc) and do basic editing using the familiar Microsoft Office interface. You can even share and work on documents with others online. The apps will allow for multiple people to edit the same files concurrently (like Google Docs).
Microsoft Office Web App – a suite of free, browser-based document and spreadsheet editing software will compete directly with Google Docs.
- Top Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- What is OpenOffice ? – 100 % Free Office Software Suite
- Microsoft Office 2007 SP2 – Free Download
- Top 20 All-Time Free Apps for iPhone and iPod Touch
- WhiteHouse 2.0 – Power of Internet in the Oval Office
- Video Tour of Google Office – Life at Google
- Turn Any Computer into a Web Server – Share Photos, MP3
- Useful Tools for Creating Web Pages
- Top 20 All-Time Paid Apps for iPhone and iPod Touch
- What is Web Snooping ?