Mobile cloud computing is the new age of technology in mobile industry. In Mobile cloud computing, your mobile app data storage and data processing fundamentally happens in the cloud.
That is, in the cloud-based mobile application, data storage and data processing happen outside the mobile device when an app is launched, not from the device itself — In simple, Mobile cloud computing is a software solution that brings mobile intelligence to cloud computing.
Mobile cloud computing combine cloud computing, wireless networking, mobile devices, and data center based services to provide new classes of applications with location, presence, and other value added services.
Gartner predicts that mobile cloud computing will reach a market value of US$9.5 billion by 2014. Driving this growth will be the adoption of 4G, increased mobile broadband coverage and new web standards ( ex: HTML5 , CSS3 and Web 4.0).
- Difference : Cloud Computing vs Grid Computing
- Microsoft Azure Services Platform: Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing ? Explained
- Types Of Cloud Computing
- Intel Cloud Builders – Cloud Computing
- MicroStrategy Cloud – Business Intelligence (BI) Platform on Cloud
- List of Cloud Backup & Storage Providers
- What is Distributed Computing ?
- Microsoft Releases Windows Mobile 6.1 and IE Mobile at CTIA
- Opera Mobile Browser – Most Popular Mobile Phone Browser