iCloud is a cloud-based media storage and streaming services offering from Apple which lets you to store apps, documents and music on the Cloud. That is, iPhone and iPod users are not required to have a Mac or PC to sync their device, or store music.
iCloud syncs documents, apps, calendar, photos, contacts, mail, photos, documents and music. iCloud stores all your content and lets you to access your purchase from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, or PC from any location.
- You will get 5GB of free storage
- Free storage: Your purchased music, apps, and books,Photo Stream, etc won’t count against your free storage
- Fee : You must pay a fee to sync music that was not purchased from Apple’s iTunes store( $24.99 per year)
- How to move music onto your Apple iPhone from iTunes Library ?
- Apple’s iTunes Becomes No. 1 in Music Sales in US
- Free iTunes 8.1 Download for Apple iPod, iPhones
- Amazon Cloud Drive – Features & Pricing
- Difference: Google TV vs Apple TV
- The Best Of Apple Products
- Apple’s iTunes 8 and Thinnest iPods
- New Apple 3G iPhone will be launched next week
- Amazon S3 vs Amazon Cloud Drive
- Apple TV – List of Supported Formats (Video, Audio)