Apple watch is tiny wearable smartwatch developed by Apple Inc. It is a wristwatch with mobile apps, capable of pulling in messages from your iPhone and display them on your watch. Apple Watch is meant to be used with an iPhone (compatible with the iPhone 5 and beyond). That is, Apple Watch is an easier-to-reach smart device that can display information from iPhone for easier access.
Apple watch is available in three editions:
Apple Watch Standard – Stainless steel chassis
Stainless steel or space black stainless steel cases. Sapphire crystal. With range of stylish bands.
Apple Watch Sports -Aluminium chassis
Anodized aluminum cases in silver or space gray. Strengthened Ion-X glass. Colorful, durable bands.
Apple Watch Edition – 18 karat gold chassis
18-karat gold cases in yellow or rose. Sapphire crystal. Exquisitely crafted bands and closures.
Features of Apple watch
- Premium look and feel – Pretty slick-looking device with smooth and rounded edges. Apple Watch lets you launch and run applications right from its screen.
- Alerts : Extremely Sensitive. You can feel notifications – a gentle tap when you receive an incoming message.
- Phone & Messages – You can receive Messages, calls, and mail on apple watch. Built-in speaker and microphone for quick calls.
- Apps – Apple watch will have range of in-built apps like calendar, Maps, photos, and music.
- Time/watch – If you move from one time zone to another, Apple Watch will automatically the Time.
- Email – You can read the email, flag it, mark it as read or unread, or move it to the Trash.
- Fitness App – Workout app shows the real-time stats such as time, distance, pace and calories you burned. It also allows you to set workout goals.
- Activity app – Workout app shows the graphic stats of your daily activity.
- Apple Pay – Passbook on Apple Watch will allow you to use Apple Pay ( mobile payment system to pay using your credit and debit card).
- Maps: get directions ( Maps feature) on the Watch using Siri.
visit apple.com/watch for more information.