Do you want to test your web pages in different browsers ? It is very important to check the web pages with multiple browsers, especially when you are designing a new layout for a website. Here is list of cross browser compatibility testing tools.
Adobe Browser Lab
With Adobe Browser Lab you can Preview and test your webpages on leading browsers and operating systems in real time. Browser Lab service allows you to test your site in Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on both Mac and Windows.
Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
* Firefox 2.X and 3.X (Windows XP and Mac OS X)
* Internet Explorer 6.X and 7.X (Windows XP)
* Safari 3.X (Mac OS X)
BrowserLab online service is available now as a limited free preview and there is no charge to use BrowserLab during the limited free preview.
Browsershots makes screenshots of your web design in different browsers. It is a free open-source online service created by Johann C. Rocholl. When you submit your web address, it will be added to the job queue. A number of distributed computers will open your website in their browser. Then they will make screenshots and upload them to the central server here.
Litmus shows you exactly how your designs look on every platform, across every popular web browser. Litmus is lightning-fast, reliable and affordable. It’s relied upon by thousands of smart freelancers and switched-on agencies; as well as big companies like Yahoo!, Facebook and eBay.
- Load, Web Server Performance Testing with Apache Bench
- Top 3 Highly Targeted Phishing Websites
- India’s Top 10 websites by Alexa ranking
- Top 10 Social Networking Websites
- Google Suggest – Compatiable Browsers
- 50 Best Websites 2008 : TIME
- Online Stock Trading Websites
- Apple Safari 4 Free Download: Browser for Mac and PC
- Download Google Chrome for Mac and Linux
- Download Google Chrome – Free Internet Web Browser