I updated Firefox. After the update I got the following message
“You should update Adobe Flash Player right now.
Firefox is up to date, but your current version of Flash Player can cause security and stability issues. Please install the free update as soon as possible.”
What this message means, Do I have to really update the Adobe Flash Player right now ? Basically firefox is asking you to update Flash player update as your current version of flash player has security vulnerabilities in the software. So, update it.
According to Adobe Security bulletin,
Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in the current versions of Adobe Flash Player (v220.127.116.11 and v10.0.22.87) on Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris OS , and the authplay.dll component that ships with Adobe Reader and Acrobat v9.x for Windows, Macintosh and UNIX OS.. These vulnerabilities could cause the application to crash and could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Adobe recommends users of Adobe Flash Player 9.x and 10.x and earlier versions update to Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and 10.0.32.18.
Adobe Flash Player updates are available for most Flash installations on Windows, Mac and Linux machines.
If you have Internet Explorer and Firefox, you have to update the plugin for each browser. Firefox, Safari and Opera uses same plugin but Internet Explorer has different one. Best way to do this is to go to the Adobe Flash Player download page and update the software.
- Adobe Software Online Demo – Free
- How do I boot from a Flash Drive?
- How to Save a Wet USB Flash Drive?
- Intel creates Numonyx, flash memory company
- What is Google Update (GoogleUpdate.exe)?
- iphone Bug – Software Update
- How to update Google Chrome ?
- Reliance — formidable player in polyester fibre and yarn business
- How to update iphone Software
- Testing Websites in Different Browsers