How many times we immediately notice a mistake after clicking send button and wanted to recall the email just sent. For example, we forget to attach a file or photo, enter the requested phone number or something else. To avoid those regrets and complication you can use Gmail feature called Undo Send.
How to Turn on Undo Send in Gmail
- Under Settings in Gmail Labs Turn on Undo Send feature
- After enabling it you’ll see a new “Undo” link on every sent mail confirmation.
- If you change your mind to recall the email you just send click “Undo“(see pic ), and gmail will grab the message before it’s sent and take you right back to compose.
- It has only 5 second delay window, you have to click “Undo” link before it expires. This feature can’t pull back an email that’s already gone.
- Google “Send to Phone” Is Discontinued
- How to setup Offline Gmail
- Best Web-Based Email Accounts – Free
- Yahoo Zimbra Desktop – Offline Email Client
- Google GMail Major Worldwide Outage
- Check Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail using Thunderbird
- Google Apologizes For Gmail Outage
- Get Temporary email
- Now Chat, SMS via Yahoo! Mail
- How to Avoid Popup Windows