Apple Safari browser has a private browsing feature that lets you to browse in stealth mode. This feature is similar to Internet Explorer 8′s InPrivate Browsing, Google Chrome’s Incognito and Firefox 3.1 Private Browsing Mode. What does private browsing mean exactly? Private browsing feature stops recording the sites you visit. No browsing information is added to the history, auto fill, downloads window or anything. It won’t save or cache any personal information you enter on online forms you fill out or page history (pages you visit), as if you were never there.
Major browsers – Surf in Stealth Mode
Internet Explorer 8 – InPrivate Browsing
Firefox 3.1 – Private Browsing Mode
Safari – Private Browsing
Google Chrome – Incognito
How to enable Safari Private Browsing
Enabling Private Browsing is easy, Go to the Safari Tools menu >> click the Private Browsing. You will be given a confirmation window to enable private browsing. Click OK and to be in private mode.
Private browsing is often referred as porn mode, because of it’s more obvious private use of browsing.
- How to Delete History and Top Sites in Apple Safari
- Check Website for Malware using Google Safe Browsing Page
- Apple Safari 4 Free Download: Browser for Mac and PC
- Starting computer in Windows Safe Mode
- How To Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome
- How To Clear Cookies in Safari Browser ?
- Google Chrome Faster than Firefox, IE, Safari
- How to keep your phone number appear as private
- 10 World’s Most Expensive Private Islands
- Download Google Chrome – Free Internet Web Browser