A personal health record (PHR) is an electronic record of your health information which allows you to store your medical conditions, allergies, medications, and doctor or hospital visits in one place. You can control what is being stored, disclosed and which tools have access .
A PHR does not replace the legal medical record (Electronic Medical Record – EMR) of your helth care provider. PHR helps you to improve quality of your healthcare.
PHR – Personal Health Record Provider List
There are many Personal Health Record providers out there with variety of features, Here are a few web-based Personal Health Record tools you may want to consider,
- Microsoft HealthVault – Free tool from Microsoft. HealthVault lets you store health information from many sources into one place.
- ZebraHealth – Provides tools and resources to simplify the complexities of health care for consumers, employers and health care providers
- WebMD Health Manager – WebMD PHR offers many proactive health monitoring tools that would help you track your health risks
- myHealthFolders – PHR tool allows you to easily keep track of important medical information for both you and your family members.
- My HealtheVet (for VA Patients ) – Veteran health benefits and services
- MyMediConnect – Free, easily create and keep up PHR with many Free online services.
- Patient Ally – FREE, internet-based, Personal Health Record management system
- MyChart – Currently available to patients throughout Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin outpatient clinics
- MediCompass – UPLOAD, VIEW and SHARE your data with those involved in your care to get the most out of your online health record.
- HealthButler – Health Butler compiles the most up-to-date and well-researched preventive health care information available and presents you the results in an organized, cohesive format.
- NoMoreClipBoard.com – NoMoreClipboard is a secure, online, easy-to-use tool that helps you compile, manage and share your medical records
- RememberItNow – The easy, online way to remember medications, create a personal health record & provide care. FREE trial
Are you aware of any other similar PHR providers? Share them in our COMMENT SECTION below.