Path is an alternative to Facebook where you can share your private things with close friends and family. Path is limited to 50 friends or connections.
Idea is simple, in Path you can add friends and family members who will care about you and your day-to-day events of your life, where as in Facebook you have colleagues or family members who wouldn’t necessarily be interested in those events.
[image Path iPhone screenshot - via Path.com]
You always control what you sharing and with whom. It is like telling your personal things of your life to your closest friends or a family member. Path is for the people who crave more private interaction in a smaller social circle.
- Schedule Email, SMS and Social Network Messages
- Technologies That Could Transform Your Life
- U.S. Military to recruit immigrants who speak Hindi, Tamil – Path to Citizenship
- Popular Social Networking Sites
- Shivani Bhatnagar case: RK Sharma gets life term
- What is the Battery Life on a Kindle?
- How to Extend Your iPod’s Battery Life
- Turn Any Computer into a Web Server – Share Photos, MP3
- How to Share Flickr Photos to Facebook
- Top 10 Social Networking Websites