Do you find a suspicious file on your computer or suspect that a file or program you downloaded from the Internet might be malicious, use the NoVirusThanks.org free service to scan. This service uses multiple antivirus engines to scan your file or program. Checkout the best free antivirus software.
NoVirusThanks.org (NoVirusThanks Virus & Malware Scan Service) is a free service will scan suspicious files for possible presence of virus, worms, trojans and any other kind of malware using several Anti-Virus engines.
It uses antivirus engines like McAfee, AVG, TrendMicro, Panda, Kaspersky, Avast, BitDefender, ClamAV, Comodo, etc to scan your file for any suspicious virus , malware, worms, trojans etc.
You can check the option “Do not distribute the sample”, If you think that your file can contain sensitive data and you do not want to distribute it.
Here the features :
- Free and independent service
- Use of multiple antivirus engines
- Automatic updates of virus signatures
- Detailed results from each antivirus engine
- Advanced details of file analyzed
- BBCode support
- Binder Detector
Click here to scan your files with multiple antivirus engines.
- Free Virus/ Spyware / Adware/ Malware – Detection & Removal Tool
- Running Multiple Monitors with Windows XP
- Bing’s Malware Filter – Filters Malicious Sites
- Top 10 Malware Sites – Google statistics
- Check Website for Malware using Google Safe Browsing Page
- List of 11+ Website Monitoring Services
- 5 Healthiest Anti-Aging Snacks to Keep You Young
- Pfizer anti-smoking drug “Champix” in India
- Online HTML to PDF Conversion – Free
- Convert Word, Excel to PDF file Online – Free PDF Creator