Here are the list of Online Credit Card Payment Gateways which allows you to accept online payments. When customer enters credit card number on Web site, the payment gateway automatically captures that data and securely forwards it to the acquiring bank for payment processing.
If you have a physical store to accept credit card then all you would need is a merchant account and a credit card terminal. If you want to process credit card from your website (e-commerce/shopping ), then you will just need a payment gateway.
That is, payment gateway will acts just like a traditional credit card swipe machine you find in a store.
List of Payment Gateway Providers
Here are the List of Payment Gateway Providers
- Authorize.Net – www.authorize.net
- PayPal – https://merchant.paypal.com
- QuickBooks Merchant Services (QBMS) – http://payments.intuit.com
- National Merchants, Inc (NMI) – www.nmi.com
- First Data Global Gateway Virtual Terminal – http://www.firstdata.com
- Wells Fargo’s Internet Merchant Account – https://www.wellsfargo.com
- CyberSource – http://www.cybersource.com
- TransFirst – http://www.transfirst.com
- Merchant-Pay.com – http://merchant-pay.com/index.html
- PayJunction – http://www.payjunction.com
- AcceptPay – http://www.acceptpay.com
- PaySimple – http://www.paysimple.com
- Payleap – http://www.payleap.com