MicroStrategy business intelligence (BI) software platform is available in mobile. iPad, iPhone & Android users can take advantage of this app. MicroStrategy Mobile app includes access to business reports, KPIs, documents, and dashboards. It gives users the ability to use multitouch when editing graphs, charts, maps and other key visual aids. It allows your executive to view your business data on the mobile device in multitouch tables, graphs, charts, visualizations, maps, documents, and dynamic dashboards.
Also read: MicroStrategy Cloud, Business intelligence (BI) platform on cloud
Developer: MicroStrategy Inc.
Connect to any MicroStrategy Mobile Server to get access to interactive reports, documents, and dashboards. This app includes “demo datasets” to let you explore business data in reports, graphs, and interactive dashboards on your iPad.
For more information vist http://www.microstrategy.com/mobile/platform/
- T-Mobile G1 – Google’s Android Phone
- MicroStrategy Cloud – Business Intelligence (BI) Platform on Cloud
- Jailbreaking iPhone, iPod, iPad – Advantages and Disadvantages
- How to update iPhone or iPad software without a Computer?
- Microsoft Releases Windows Mobile 6.1 and IE Mobile at CTIA
- List of Mobile Operating Systems (Mobile OS)
- Vonage Mobile app
- Do I need Antivirus for Android?
- Opera Mobile Browser – Most Popular Mobile Phone Browser
- What is Mobile Cloud Computing?