Planning to switch from Microsoft Exchange or want to run Microsoft Outlook on Google Apps instead of Microsoft Exchange on your enterprise, then consider Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook. It will be an effective replacement for Microsoft Exchange on the backend. This app allows you to keep Microsoft Outlook but use Google Apps Gmail as the back-end.
Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook allows you to use Microsoft Outlook with Google Apps Premier or Education Editions. It enables Outlook users to connect to Google Apps for business email, contacts and calendar.
Here is the link to Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook.
- Amsterdam Stock Exchange – World’s First Stock Exchange
- Microsoft PubCenter alternative to Google Adsense
- Bing, Microsoft answer to Google ?
- India Post enters into Foreign Exchange market
- What is Hollywood Stock Exchange
- Microsoft-Yahoo could “break the internet” says Google CEO Eric Schmidt
- What is Office Web Apps ?
- Indian Foreign exchange reserves
- List of Microsoft Office 2010 Programs
- Microsoft Outlook – Phishing Attack