Here are the list of Merchant Account Providers which will facilitate your business to accept credit card payments from your customers.
A merchant account enables your business to accept credit card payments from your customers. This account is a business account that allows you to collect payments from credit card or consumer bank accounts. Merchant Account provided by acquiring banks will verify the availability of funds, authorize transactions, and deposit funds from the customer’s bank into your merchant account.
- If you have a physical store then all you would need is a merchant account and credit card terminal.
- If you want to process credit card from your website (e-commerce/shopping ), then you will be needing a payment gateway.
List of Merchant Account Providers
Here are the List of Merchant Account Providers
- American Express Merchant Services – americanexpress.com/merchant/
- Authorize.net – Authorize.net
- Capital Merchant Solutions Inc – www.takecardstoday.com
- Charge.com – www.charge.com
- Chase Paymentech – www.chasepaymentech.com
- Electronic Transfer – www.electronictransfer.com
- GoEMerchant – www.goemerchant.com
- Google Merchant Services (Google Checkout ) – www.google.com/merchants/
- GotMerchant.com – www.gotmerchant.com
- Itransact – www.itransact.com
- Merchant Accounts Express – www.merchantexpress.com
- Merchant Plus – www.merchantplus.com
- Merchant Warehouse – http://merchantwarehouse.com/
- PaymentMax – www.paymentmax.com
- Paynet Systems – www.paynetsystems.com
- PayPal Merchant Services – https://merchant.paypal.com
- Total Merchant Services – www.totalmerchantservices.com
- Yahoo! Merchant Solutions – http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/ecommerce/
- Payleap – Merchant Accounts – http://www.payleap.com