IBM cloud solutions provides you the power to grow your business and deliver a responsive IT. Checkout list of IBM’s cloud computing solutions to reinvent your business with the power of cloud computing
Public Cloud – SoftLayer is IBM’s Public Cloud, services include bare metal and virtual servers, networking, turnkey big data solutions, private cloud solutions, and more (Bluemix is a IBM’s platform as a service (paas) built on SoftLayer infrastructure)
Managed Services & Hosting – IBM Cloud Managed Services Embrace cloud confidently on a secure, scalable, reliable, enterprise-grade infrastructure with a choice of customized managed services for your critical application and data needs.
IBM Networking Cloud
- Software Defined Cloud Networking – Programmable and virtualized networks for hybrid cloud and IT-as-a-service.
- Cloud Networking – IBM Cloud Networking Services help you decide which of your applications are most cloud-friendly, help you evaluate your network and give a roadmap to improve performance and scalability.
IBM Virtualization Cloud Services
- Data Virtualization – Cloud Data Virtualization enables you to instantly recover and protect your data and leverage it for multiple purposes.
- Mobile Virtualization – IBM Mobile Virtualization Services can accelerate and simplify your transition to a virtualized desktop environment.
IBM Backup and Recovery Cloud Services
- Cloud Backup – Cloud-based backup and recovery
- Cloud Email Management – IBM Resiliency Cloud Email Management Express is a cost-effective way to help your organization keep up business continuity and compliance.
- Virtualized Server Recovery – Faster recovery of virtual and/or physical servers
Check out IBM cloud services for more information.