Wordstream, Internet marketing and research company, has listed the top 20 keyword categories which could fetch you the highest costs per click (CPC) in Google’s Adsense. That is, these are the most expensive keywords in Google AdWords.
Basically, advertisers will pay more per click for sites with niche content. This list will help you to choose the best keywords for your blog or an article.
Here is the list of top 20 keyword categories with highest cost per click (CPC)
- Insurance (example “buy car insurance online”)
- Mortgage (example “Mortgage Refinancing”)
- Conference Call
- Cord Blood
[ via - Where Google Makes Its Money: The 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords ]
- What is eCPM, CPC and CTR ?
- What is Ad Click Rate ?
- Best One-Click WordPress Blog Hosting Companies
- Best Adsense Units For Highest CTR – Heat Map
- Tag Heuer luxury mobile phones to cost Rs 2,21,000 in India
- Highest Internet Users in the World – China
- How much does it cost to buy a Custom Domain Suffix?
- What is CPE (Cost Per Engagement) Ads?
- Highest Paid Football Players in the World.
- IIM-A student gets highest salary package – Rs 1.44 crore