When you see “Storage Almost Full you can manage storage in settings”, it means your iPhone or iPad is out of storage space.
Here is how to find and clear up space on your iPhone or an iPad.
1. Open ‘Settings’ app and tap ‘General’
2. Navigate to and tap ‘Storage & iCloud Usage’
3. Tap ‘Manage Storage’
4. You will see how much storage each of your app is using
5. Free up space – by deleting unwanted apps
This will show you how much storage each of your app is using. You could delete an entire app to free up space if you think you don’t need an app that is taking space. If you want to delete an app, click on it
CAUTION : This will delete the app and you will lose its documents and data
6. Free up space on iPhone/iPad without deleting apps
You can free up space on iPhone/iPad without deleting apps by deleting unwanted photos, messages and songs
- Free up space by deleting songs from the Music app.
- Free up space by deleting photos/videos from the Photos app.
- Free up space by deleting message/SMS/Text conversation by swiping to the left in the Messages app.