Intel Cloud Builders is a cross-industry initiative to build, deploy and maintain Cloud Computing Infrastructure. That is, Intel Cloud Builders help simplify the design of a Cloud. Intel reference implementations for cloud computing is available through its Cloud Builders program.
Intel join hands with leading ISV and OEM’s to perform joint, hands-on engineering and testing on how to deploy, maintain, and optimize a cloud infrastructure on Intel Xeon processor-based servers.
To learn more about systems and solutions providers participating in Intel Cloud Builders, visit Intel Cloud Builders.
To know more visit the following links,
- Intel Cloud Security Reference Architecture Guide
- Intel Cloud Builders eGuide, register to have immediate access to all of the cloud resources available today.
- Learn more about how to build and optimize your cloud infrastructure via reference architecture guides available in the Intel Cloud Builder Reference Architecture Library.
- Intel Cloud 2015 Vision white paper [PDF]
To learn more about Intel’s Cloud Computing Technology and to download one of the Reference Architectures to build and optimize your cloud infrastructure, visit Reference Architecture page.
- Difference : Cloud Computing vs Grid Computing
- Types Of Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing ? Explained
- Microsoft Azure Services Platform: Cloud Computing
- Ajay Bhatt: Co-Inventor of the USB, in Intel Ad
- What is Distributed Computing ?
- List of Cloud Hosting Providers
- FAQ: Cloud Hosting
- Intel and IBM into Solar Energy ventures
- Intel creates Numonyx, flash memory company