FireFTP is a free cross-platform FTP client for Firefox Browser. Here is how to use fireFtp within firefox browser.
Install Fireftp from fireftp.mozdev.org
Step 2: Using FTP within Firefox Browser
- Click Tools from your firefox browser navigation bar.
- Select FireFTP , which will open a new firefox tab
- One the left side of the browser select “Create an account” drop down.
- You will be prompted with a “Account manager” window, enter your login details and click Ok.
- Now click the “Connect button“, you are connect to remote server
To upload a file:
Right click the file and select Upload ( or use the right arrow button)
To Download a file:
Right click the file and select Download ( or use the left arrow button)