If you have lost or forgotten your myspace account password, you can easily reset your myspace password. If you forgot the email address, then you have to prove that to myspace that you are the rightful owner of the account by sending a salute photo.
How to Reset Your MySpace Password
Go to myspace and click Forgot your password? link, enter the email address you signed-up with with myspace. After entering your email address myspace will mail you new password. Check your email for your new password, login to MySpace with the new password and change your password, which you can remeber easily.
Forgot email address signed up with on MySpace
If you forgot email address you signed up with on MySpace, you have to to send a salute. A salute is the way myspace verifys that you are who you say you are.
A salute is a photo of yourself holding your MySpace friend ID. You can find your Friend ID number after “friendID=” in the URL when viewing your profile. If they match, you’re cool.
Here’s the instructions how do you request an Email reminder to log into MySpace using Salute Process.
- Linksys Default Password – How to Reset Linksys Router
- How to Recover Hotmail or Windows Live Password
- MySpace Toolbar – Free Official Download
- Resize, Crop and Style Photos in Myspace
- Myspace Launches Online Music Service
- Get Temporary email
- How to Track & Recover Your Lost or Stolen Laptop
- Yahoo Zimbra Desktop – Offline Email Client
- How to access non-Gmail email accounts from Gmail
- Leander Paes lost 2007 US OPEN Mixed Doubles Finals