If you suspect a scam email that pretend to come from Facebook, you can report it to Facebook team. Social networking site has created an email address for public to report scams and phishing attempts against Facebook. Here are some tips to help you avoid phishing scams.
How to report a phishing scam to Facebook ?
To report a suspicious email that uses Facebook name, forward it immediately at email@example.com.
You also may forward phishing email to the following email address,
- Anti-Phishing Working Group – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Federal Trade Commission – email@example.com
- If you are a victim of phishing scam and wish to file a complaint with Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
- What is Phishing ? Form of Identity Theft and Scams
- Top 3 Highly Targeted Phishing Websites
- Microsoft Outlook – Phishing Attack
- Sixth Pay Commission Report – Highlights and Full Report
- Bad Experience with a Website ? How to Report
- How To Report Internet Fraud or Scam
- Finding emails with Gmail advanced search
- How Do I Report Software Piracy?
- Facebook Safety and Survival Tips
- How to I Download Facebook Photo Albums