Overloaded with multiple social network accounts like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Myspace etc?
Here is the list of applications that aggregates all your social networks status updates, IM and email in a single easy-to-use, interface with minimal effort.
Digsby – Digsby lets you to manage all your existing IM, email, and social network accounts from one easy to use application.
Meebo – Meebo is integrated, all-in-one instant messaging that connects you with your friends everywhere
Summify – Summify lets you get summary of your Social News Feeds, and delivers it to you by email, web or mobile.
Do you use any other aggregation application? Kindly share it in the comments section below.
- How Do I Schedule Facebook, Twitter Messages
- Why people use Facebook and Twitter for most often ?
- How Do I Screen Capture and Share it in Twitter, Facebook
- How to Create Virtual Gifts on Facebook
- How to promote Product & Business on Facebook
- Schedule Email, SMS and Social Network Messages
- What is Twitter ? – Features
- 11 Cool Tips for Twitter – Twitter Tips
- Wipro Infotech to manage Pantaloon outlets IT operations.
- How to Manage Your WordPress from your Blackberry Phone