Do you know that you can make your your browser to stop loading Images automatically ? Images disable will help browser to load the page faster. Sometimes if you are reading entertainment web page with images( in library or in office) will make you uncomfortable, by disable images you can avoid those situations.
Firefox Disabling Images
Tools > Options > Click Content > uncheck Load Images automatically.
You can also add Exceptions websites, that you want to load images always( even though you unchecked the box).
- Chrome Tab Pages in Firefox with Google Toolbar
- Tips : How To Speed Up Firefox
- Handy Firefox Shortcut Keys
- How to use FTP within Firefox Browser
- FireFTP: Free FTP Client for Firefox
- How to Speed Up Firefox
- 5 Firefox Extensions for Twitter
- How to Disable Digg Toolbar Forever
- Optimize Images FREE With Yahoo’s Smushit
- How to install add-ons in Firefox