Here is how to clear browsing history iPhone or iPad.
You can clear browsing history via settings app or directly via safari browser. Here is how
1. Open your Safari browser & click Bookmarks icon
2. Click History icon
3. Click ‘Clear’ on bottom
4. Choose the type of history you want to clear
You have 4 options to clear history — The last hour, Today, Today and Yesterday or All time.
You can also clear your browsing history via iPhone/iPad settings app
1. Go to Setting apps & scroll down and click Safari
2. Click ‘Clear History and Website Data’
3. Click ‘Clear History and Data’