You can check the page rank of a single page using Google toolbar or other online services. But if you want to check the page rank of multiple pages in a website, you can use this cool page rank tool called PaRaMeter (Page Rank Meter). This is a great tool to find the all domain page rank and very helpful instead of searching page by page to find page rank.
PageRank is a link analysis algorithm used by the Google Internet search engine that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents.
PaRaMeter is a free bulk PageRank checker. You can easily check the page rank of multiple pages with one click. You can extract all URLs from a website to quickly check PageRank of each particular page. You can monitor PageRank in different Google datacenters now.
- Chrome Tab Pages in Firefox with Google Toolbar
- How to Screen Capture Web Pages as Picture
- Check Website for Malware using Google Safe Browsing Page
- Useful Tools for Creating Web Pages
- .MX Domain – Register Mexico Domain Names
- Choosing Website Domain Name
- How to check for Incoming Links
- How to Transfer your Domain Name
- Check Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail using Thunderbird
- Tips to Registering a Domain Name