If you are an Google sites user, then with a recent integration, you can place AdSense ads on Google Sites to earn money.
You can place ads in the sidebar as well as the main content of each page, and you can choose the formats that work best
for your site.
Steps to Add Adsense to Google Sites
- Login to your Google sites and Click the More actions drop-down menu, and select Manage site.
- Click Monetize on the left side of the page.
- Click the Monetize this site button.
- To add AdSense into sidebar : click on the “Add” button under Site Sidebar.
- To add AdSense into page content : Edit the page your want to add, then choose Insert > AdSense Code from the menu