Sometimes you may want to reset Safari browser to the default Settings. Basically Apple Safari browser will store all your browsing history including cache, cookies, user names, passwords, download history, search keywords, etc.,. it is good idea to reset the browser when you use a shared or public computer, so that other people won’t see which webpages you visited and other important information.
Here is the quick way to reset the Safari to the default settings and return to its default state.
1. Click Edit ( gear button on the upper-right corner ) and choose Reset Safari.
2. Deselect any items you don’t want to reset like ( Remove saved names and passwords, Remove other AutoFill form text, Clear history, etc)
3. Click the Reset.
- Linksys Default Password – How to Reset Linksys Router
- How to Remove Stored User Names & Passwords in Safari
- Bing – Preferences, General settings, Web settings
- How to I enable autofill/autocomplete for Safari
- How To Clear Cookies in Safari Browser ?
- How to Delete History and Top Sites in Apple Safari
- How to make Google Chrome as your Default Browser
- Private Browsing in Safari – Surf in Stealth Mode
- IE Proxy Settings
- Apple Safari 4 Free Download: Browser for Mac and PC