Q: How can I permanently get rid of the pictures that come up when I use Bing search?
ANS: If you don’t want to see Bing daily images on the search page, you can turn it off easily. Here is how,
- Go to Bing.com and click on help link ( bottom right corner)
- Scroll down to “Turn the image off ” section
- To turn the images off : Click “Give me the plain background below” to turn it off
- To turn the images back on : Click “Show me the daily images” to turn it on
Direct Link to Turn the image off
- Use this link to access Bing without Image. – http://www.bing.com/?rb=0