Password is the most commonly used security method to protect sensitive information, such as your e-mail account, or your online accounts.
You should not use insecure passwords that is easy to guess and hack into your accounts. Insecure password will help hackers to gain access to your accounts easily. Strong, memorable passwords may help to protect you against fraud and identity theft.
An Empty “blank password” is more secure than a weak password such as “1234″, but use of a blank password is not a good idea.
When choosing passwords ensure that your passwords DON’T include:
- Nnames, usernames or alphabetic series etc.,
- Dictionary words or common name
- Consecutive numbers
- Current, recent years or birthdate
What makes a strong password
Here are some tips to help you create strong, secure passwords.
- Avoid same password for multiple online accounts
- Make your password at least eight (8) or fourteen characters(14) characters in length
- Use combination of lower and upper case letters, numbers, and symbols.
Click here to access Password Checker, which determine the strength of your passwords.
- How to Create a Website for Free ?
- How to create WordPress Custom Database Error Page
- How to Create and Extract .RAR Files
- How to Create a Blog- Starting a Weblog
- Create Graph online: Bar, Line, Area, Pie
- IBM scientists create “stochastic optimization model” to help manage natural disasters
- Linksys Default Password – How to Reset Linksys Router
- How to Reset Your Lost MySpace Password or Email
- Microsoft Outlook – Phishing Attack
- What is Phishing ? Form of Identity Theft and Scams