Google is tweaking its actual version of search engine with next-generation architecture. Revamped version of Google’s actual search engine is codenamed Caffeine. It will be a step-wise update for the search engines infrastructure. The new infrastructure will resides “under the hood” of Google’s search engine, which means that most users won’t notice a difference in search results.
According to Google, It’s the first step in a process that will let us push the envelope on size, indexing speed, accuracy, comprehensiveness and other dimensions.
You can test the Caffeine at the Web developer preview http://www2.sandbox.google.com/.
Send Caffeine feedback to Google
Google wants feedback on the differences between Google’s current search results and Caffeine system from web developers and users. You can give feedback to the google : Do a search at http://www2.sandbox.google.com/ and look on the search results page for a link at the bottom of the page that says “Dissatisfied? Help us improve.” Along with the feedback include the word caffeine somewhere in the text box.
- Use site: Google Search Operator For Better Search Results
- Google launches India-centric search facility
- Google Share of Search at 72 Percent of All Searches
- Google Search – Server Error
- Google Toolbar with Quick Search Box Feature
- How to Delete Past Google Search History
- AJAX Search Gadget For Blogger
- How to Search for Creative Commons
- Search Similar Images and Pictures Effectively
- Chitika Ads for NON-Search & International Traffic