GEICO auto has many discounts when you get a car insurance. Many time we get discounts for air bag, anti-lock brake system, driving history & habits, driver’s education, accident-free good driver etc.
Most of the time we fail to notice that Geico has special discounts if you have certain membership or an employee of certain company.
Basically, you will get membership/employee discount for your car insurance if you have a BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership or Life Time Fitness membership.
Recently I noticed my health club (Life Time Fitness) is one of such group. I called GEICO and saved $28 on my 6 month premium reductions right away. That is a good deal.
Here is how to get the special Car Insurance Discounts and reductions in premium.
1) Go to Member discounts page and find out if you belong to any of the organizations listed under the categories below:
- Alumni Associations, Colleges And Universities
- Berkshire Hathaway Companies
- Business And Professional Organizations
- Educational Organizations
- Fraternities, Sororities And Honor Societies
- Military and Federal Organizations
- Other Organizations
- Recreational Organizations
2) if you belong to any of the listed entity,
- call GEICO customer service at 1-877-206-0215 and ask them to apply the discount.
For more information visit GEICO Car Insurance Discounts