Fitbit Blaze is a fitness band with built-in smartwatch. Basically a fashionable watch to track your fitness activity. It is priced at $199.95. It will tracks 7 days of detailed motion data and tracks daily totals for past 30 days. Fitbit Blaze is sweat, rain and splash proof, but is not swim proof
Fitbit Blaze Fitness Features
- PurePulse Heart Rate – Elevate workouts with continuous heart rate and simplified zones—all without an uncomfortable chest strap.
- Connected GPS – Connect Fitbit Blaze with the GPS on your phone to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display.
- On-Screen Workouts – Start a FitStar workout on your tracker and get step-by-step instructions and coaching right on your wrist.
- Multi-Sport – Choose from sport modes like running, biking and cardio, to see real-time stats on display.
- All-Day Activity & Sleep – Measure all-day steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. It automatically tracks your time asleep & time restless
Fitbit Blaze – Call and Music Features
Call, Text & Calendar Alerts – See smart notifications on screen, and swipe them away to move on with your day.
Music Control – Adjust your volume and play, pause or switch songs from your smartphone with a simple tap.
- Color Touchscreen – Color LCD
- Swappable bands – Mix and match different bands and frames
- 5 Day Battery Life – Wear Fitbit Blaze up to 5 full days and nights without needing a charge. Lithium-polymer is the Battery
- Syncs Wirelessly – Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data
Fitbit Blaze Wristband Sizes
- Small – 5.5″–6.7″ 140 mm–170 mm
- Large – 6.7″–8.1″ 170 mm–206 mm
- X Large – 8.1″–9.3″ 206 mm–236 mm
To buy and to know more visit – https://www.fitbit.com/shop/blaze