Chitika premium Ads will only display to users that come to your site via a search engine.(US and CA users). It is good choice for any website that gets search engine traffic. Premium ad units are Pay per click (CPC) and designed to be their highest performing ad unit Cost per impression (eCPM)
Chitika non-search engine traffic Options
For non-search engine traffic Chitika has 2 options. The default option is to have the ad collapse entirely or to display another ad of your choice (AdSense, Tribal Fusion, etc.), which can be configured easily using Chitika Alternate URL feature.
If you haven’t yet implemented Chitika ads on your site, Try it out.
- New Adsense Ads – Expandable Ad Units
- AdSense Category Filtering – Block Unrelated Ads
- Top Alternatives to Google Adsense
- How Google Adsense Interest-based Ads Works ?
- Google Adsense Retires Video Units Feature
- Google Adsense on Twitter – @adsense
- Google AdSense Ad Formats and Sizes
- Microsoft PubCenter alternative to Google Adsense
- Best Adsense Units For Highest CTR – Heat Map
- How to Attract Adsense advertisers using Google Ad Planner