Google has Safe Browsing diagnostic page for your website where you can check Google for any malware. Google Safe Browsing which uses Safe Browsing API will automatically warn you if a web page that you visit appears to be asking for your personal or financial information that’s trying to trick you into disclosing personal information.
Google have developed a special Safe Browsing diagnostic page where you can test your site for detailed information about their automatic investigations and findings.
Here is the sample Safe Browsing diagnostic page to test malware for test.com(replace test.com domain name with your site url)
The Safe Browsing diagnostic page of any site has 4 different categories:
- What is the current listing status for test.com?
- What happened when Google visited this site?
- Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
- Has this site hosted malware?
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools.
- How To Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome
- Google Web Elements – Embed Google products on your Blog or Website
- Free Virus/ Spyware / Adware/ Malware – Detection & Removal Tool
- Google Translate – Free Website Translator, Online Text Translation
- Starting computer in Windows Safe Mode
- How to create WordPress Custom Database Error Page
- How to check for Incoming Links
- Parental Control Software – Safe Eyes
- Safe and Fun Educational Games for your Kids
- Check Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail using Thunderbird