IRS2Go is the IRS’s first smart phone application which allows taxpayers to check on the status of their tax refund. This app is available for Apple( iPhone, iPad, etc) and Android devices.
To use this app , you’ll need the following information as like IRS online “Where’s My Refund?”
- Social Security number (which will be masked and encrypted )
- Filing status
- Expected refund amount
According to IRS,
If you e-file your return, you can check your refund status within a few days. If you file a paper tax return, you will need to wait three to four weeks to check your refund status because it takes longer to process a paper return.
Where to Download the IRS2Go App ?
- AT&T to Refund Tax On Data Plans
- India extends service tax refund plan for exporters
- Bing – Get Flight Status Instantly
- Facebook Memology: Top Status Trends of 2010
- Download Yahoo Messenger for iPhone App
- What is the Best Finance App for iPad?
- Income Tax Dept asks Microsoft to pay Rs 700 crore tax
- Vodafone asked to refund charges to customers in 15 days
- Vonage Mobile app
- Small Business Tax Software List