Bad Experience with a Website ? How to Report

Sometimes if you look at a website or call the customer service everything seems to be honest. So you made a purchase. Now you have a very BAD experience, either you did not receive the product, item shipped wrong or received item that didn’t work. You tried to contact them via e-mail or call , no proper response or response at all. You are frustrated.

So, how do you report these kind of websites and where ? Here is how

You can make complaint with Federal Trade Commission (FTC), US consumer protection agency, collects complaints about companies, business practices, identity theft, and episodes of violence in the media. To file a complaint, visit or call 1-877-FTC-HELP

You can filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at

If the complaint about a company which is located other than USA , you can file it at

One thought on “Bad Experience with a Website ? How to Report”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *