Many IT organizations are beginning to consider cloud-based cloud storage and backups to eliminate costs and maintenance of hardware.
Amazon S3 being used by enterprises of all sizes which is designed to make web-scale computing easier and to store, retrieve any amount of data, while Amazon Cloud Drive is a consumer front-end service to Amazon’s S3 to store their personal files like music, videos, photos, and documents online.
Amazon S3 – Used by enterprises of all sizes to make web-scale computing easier.
Amazon Cloud Drive - Cloud computing services used by consumer to store private digital files(like music, videos, documents, etc.)
That is, Cloud Drive is basically a front end on Amazon’s S3 platform.
- Amazon Cloud Drive – Features & Pricing
- How do I Listen music on Amazon Cloud Player ?
- What is Amazon EC2 ?
- Amazon S3 Explorer Tool for Windows
- List of Cloud Hosting Providers
- Difference : Cloud Computing vs Grid Computing
- List of Cloud Backup & Storage Providers
- What is Cloud Computing ? Explained
- How do I boot from a Flash Drive?
- How to Save a Wet USB Flash Drive?