CloudBerry Explorer makes managing files in Amazon S3 hosting service storage easy. CloudBerry Explorer provides a user interface to Amazon S3 accounts, files, and buckets, CloudBerry lets you manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local computer. CloudBerry Explorer allows you to move large files such as photos, videos, and music to Amazon S3 and free up your local storage.
CloudBerry Explorer allows you to browse contents of your S3 buckets. Create new buckets and folders and rename files. It allows you to register as many Amazon S3 accounts as you like and also provides for fast and efficient way to copy objects between two Amazon S3 accounts.
A snapshot of how the Cloud Berry Explorerlooks like below.
There are many features which makes CloudBerry is a great apps for Amazon S3. Following is a list of CloudBerry Explorer main functions:
- Setup custom http headers
- Ability to copy path from the navigation bar
- Work with any number of Amazon S3 accounts simultaneously
- Create, browse, and delete S3 buckets
- Share buckets and files located on Amazon S3 with other users
- Fast copy files between your S3 accounts
- Support for MD5 to ensure files are not corrupted while transferred to S3
- Support for Amazon CloudFront service
- Make a bucket Public or Private easily
- Server Access (Amazon S3) Log Viewer
- Bucket name validation for allowed symbols
- Auto-detect proxy settings
- Windows XP/2003/Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Amazon S3 account
CloudBerry S3 Explorer – PRO
CloudBerry Explorer PRO BETA offers some advanced features over Freeware version. It makes managing files Amazon S3 in even EASIER, more secure and cost efficienet. By providing a user interface to Amazon S3 accounts, files, and buckets, CloudBerry lets you manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local computer.