Are you getting those annoying pre-approved credit card offers and other junk mail in your mail box. If so you can opt out pre-approved credit card, junk mails, and insurance offers and reduce the number of unsolicited credit and insurance offers you get.
If you decide that you don’t want to receive pre screened offers of credit and insurance, you have 2 choices:
1) Optoutprescreen website lets you opt out of pre-approved credit card offers and insurance offers. Which means less junk in your mail box for five years or opt out of receiving them permanently.
2) Call toll-free 1888-5-OPTOUT (18885678688)
You are given the 3 choice of Opt-Out from receiving firm offers for five years, opt-out from receiving firm offers permanently or opt-in and be eligible to receive firm offers. opt-in option is for consumers who have previously completed an opt-out request.
If you choose to Opt-Out, you will no longer be included in firm offer lists provided by Equifax, Experian, Innovis, and TransUnion, (collectively the Consumer Credit Reporting Companies) consumer credit reporting companies.
To Opt-Out, you’ll be asked to provide your personal information set out below. Your Social Security Number and Date of Birth are not required to process your request. However, providing this information will help to ensure that we can successfully process your request.
• Social Security Number
• Date of Birth
Visit FTC website for Facts on prescreened offers of credit and insurance.
- Wells Fargo LEED Pre-Certification in new Banks
- ATM Debit Card Safety Tips – Riskiest places to use
- Initial reaction by Dr R.K. Pachauri upon receiving 2007 Noble Prize for peace
- Vodafone and Airtel Begins Pre-registering for iPhone in India
- Microsoft Offers To Buy Yahoo
- ICRA assigns highest credit rating (A1+) to Tata Motors Finance
- US legislation to ease Green Card restrictions
- Want to do something to help stop Global Warming?
- Stop unwanted programs that start up automatically on Windows
- Air India launched non-stop New York – Delhi flight