Healthy eating is essential to your health and well being. It’s true. With our fast-paced lifestyles, we don’t have time to devote hours or entire days to preparing healthy meals to nourish our families and ourselves.
There are at least a thousand substances in autumn fruits and vegetables that help protect you from heart disease, cancer and premature aging.
- Pumpkins – rich in beta carotene.
- Butternut squash – high in vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Pomegranates – high in antioxidants
- Tomatoes – rich in lycopene
- Bell peppers -high in vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Ginger – contains gingerol, help lower blood pressure.
- Kale – rich in beta carotene, vitamins C, E and folate.
- Swiss chard – has magnesium, which helps keep nerve and muscle cells healthy.
[ Via ]