Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids. They are essential to human health but body cannot make its own omega-3 fats, they must be taken in through the diet, or in supplement form. For this reason, omega-3 fatty acids must be obtained from food.
The fats are naturally found in oily cold water fish like tuna, salmon, and sardines. Vegetable sources include pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, and walnuts. Getting omega-3 fatty acids from food rather than from capsule supplements ( Omega3 fish oil )can be more beneficial, providing additional nutrients.
- Fish and Omega-3 Fatty Acids Health Benefits
- Eat More Fish (Omega-3) For Better Brain Function
- Green Tea Benefits
- Power of Compounding benefits: The Rule of 72
- Meditation, Yoga Improves Health by Changing Gene Activity
- Food Crisis: 3 steps to end the global food shortage
- 10 Energy Foods to keep you up
- Western Digital Portable USB Drives launched in India
- Healthy Eating Plans – Keep yourself healthy
- Indian Finance Minister blames US for diverting food products to make biofuels