Google Chrome is a open-source web browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier, based on the WebKit layout engine and application framework.
It’s currently available for Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later and Windows Vista. Mac and Linux versions are being developed.
Google Chrome Features
- One box for everything like Web search, Web history andAddress bar.
- New Tab page – Every time you open a new tab you will get a thumbnail view of your favorite sites, recent bookmarks, and recently closed tabs
- Dynamic tabs – You can drag tabs out of the browser to create new windows
- Crash control – Every tab you’re using is run independently in the browser, so if one app crashes it won’t take anything else down.
- Incognito mode – Choose incognito mode for private browsing.(don’t show up in your web history)
- Safe browsing – Browser warns you if you’re about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
- Instant bookmarks – Click the star icon at the left edge of the address bar and you’re done.
- Simpler downloads – No intrusive download manager; you see your download’s status at the bottom of your current window.
Download Chrome here