The world’s oldest surviving Rolls-Royce revved up two new records on Monday when a private British collector paid 3.5 million pounds ($7.22 million) for it at auction.
This car is the only Rolls-Royce qualifying on the basis of its pre-1905 date to take part in the London to Brighton Veteran Car Run, which makes it extra special.
- Indian Premier League (IPL) : BCCI’s 3 million dollar league
- Indian Export sector: 2 million may lose jobs
- Carazoo.com: Buy, Sell New & Used Cars in India Online
- 10 World’s Most Expensive Private Islands
- Highest Paid Football Players in the World.
- Indian Business Tycoon enters in Plane Making
- What Makes us to Burp?