Mylswamy Annadurai, native of Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India is a scientist with the Indian Space Research Organization and he is the Project Director of Chandrayaan I, India’s first mission to moon.
Mylswamy Annadurai obtained his Masters Degree in Engineering from PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu in India. He joined ISRO in 1982.
Mr. Annadurai is the recipient of the Hariom Ashram pretit Vikram Sarabhai Research Award for his outstanding Contributions to Systems analysis and Space systems management(2004).
- Chandrayaan-1 ; India’s First Mission To Moon
- Children’s Books Free downloads at the Rosetta Project
- Project Tiger Survey: Bengal Tiger population plummets in India
- Project Driveway – Hydrogen-powered Equinox Fuel Cell
- World’s Biggest Astronautical Event to be held India
- ISRO to launch “youth satellite”
- Did Terror Threatened India’s Economy?
- IBM scientists create “stochastic optimization model” to help manage natural disasters
- SAP acquired India based Yasu Technologies
- India’s inflation rate has jumped to 8.24 percent